How To Start Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
Affiliate Marketing is probably one of the easiest and fastest ways to start your own online business. You don't need to have any product or much money to start, it's easy to get into it and you can make huge profits easily. I will quickly tell you step by step how to start affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing?
Basically you promote other people's products. When someone buys a product through one of your links, you get paid commissions for that. Easy, see?
How To Start:
1. Decide which affiliate network you want to join. There are many ones out there that is free to join. I suggest Clickbank.com, because they sell digital products that you can get instantly and they pay very high commissions. (50%-70%) They also have a wide range of products. Alternatively you can use Commission Junction or any other one that you can find when you start affiliate marketing.
2. Choose products that you want to promote. Look at the popularity of the product and do your research properly, before you make your decision. When using Clickbank, you can use the Marketplace to search products. Choose one that has a gravity of at least 50. I also recommend you choose a product that you already have, or that you know a lot about. You can buy a Clickbank product and test it out for 60 days and then return it for your money back. It will make it easier to promote the product with confidence when you start affiliate marketing. For instance you can promote a product in the fitness niche, for instance Truth about Six Pack Abs or the home business niche like The Clickbank Code.
3. After you chose your product, you can start promoting your affiliate link and get commissions when people buy the product, but in the long run you will make a lot more money when you start affiliate marketing if you make a money making website of your own. Get a website from a reputable hosting company like Hostgator.
4. Write a webpage about your personal experience of the product or give a review of it. People like to see personal proof, before they buy something. You can even make the deal sweeter by offering an exclusive bonus for buying through you. Then you just insert your affiliate link in your webpage. More people will buy your product this way, instead of just getting sent to the main pitch page of the product. When you start affiliate marketing you should create as many webpages as possible to put up some quality content on your site for the search engines.
5. Make a squeeze page to promote. Set up a web page with a good autoresponder form to get people to "sign up" to your web site for some kind of free offer, like an ebook or training or something else that would seem valuable. This way you build a list of targeted prospects that you could market to later. This is a very important aspect when you start affiliate marketing. It could really boost your profits in the long run.
6. Market your affiliate web pages! Probably the most important thing to do after you start with affiliate marketing is to promote it like hell. There are many ways to get free website traffic and if you get more capital, you can also start using paid advertising like Google Adwords. WORD OF CAUTION: Don't start with this if you are not sure what you are doing, you could lose a lot of money really quickly. I recommend you educate yourself properly first and get a good guide that tells you how to use Adwords properly and then you could really boost your sales astronomically. I suggest you check out extensive proven guides like Commission Blueprint, Clickbank Affiliate Blueprints, or The Clickbank Code. Compare them first and then decide. There are also others.
Tips when you start Affiliate Marketing.